samedi 24 septembre 2016

Morocco


Hi! My name is Mohammed, I'm 15 years old and I live in Tangier. In my free time, I like watch videos on YouTube or listen to music. I also spend a lot of time playing video games, one of my favourite game is Rainbow Six Siege that a play with my friends online. About sport, I like to play football and basketball.


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "tangier by night"
Tangier



Résultat de recherche d'images pour "hamza nuino"
Casablanca


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "marrakech"
Marrakech



Morocco is located in the northwest of Africa. It is bounded to the North by the Strait of Gibraltar and the Mediterranean Sea to the west by the Atlantic Ocean.  Obviously, being bordered by two large water surfaces, Morocco has no shortage of beaches and several of them are destinations for thousands of tourists every year. One of the famous plage in Morocco is "Marina Smir" in the around Tetouan.


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "hotel marina smir"
Marina Smir


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "hoceima plage"
Beach in Morocco


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "hoceima plage"
Hoceima Beach



Moroccan cook has long been considered as one of the most diversified cuisines in the world, Couscous, Pastilla, Tajine (of legumes, meat...), Harira, Tanjia speacialy in Marrackech and many others. The most popular drink in Morocco is "Atai", the green tea with  mint leaves and other ingredients. If you come to Morocco, you really have to taste this specialities. 


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "couscous spécialité de quelle ville maroc"
Couscous







Résultat de recherche d'images pour "cuisine marocaine"
Green tea "Atai"


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "cuisine marocaine"
Tagine / Couscous / Pastella
















     

If I had to change something in Morocco, it's going to be the poverty and the fact that most of the childrens in Morocco doesn't have a good education and doesn't go to school.

                                                
                                                                                          
 Proud to be Moroccan

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "drapeau maroc paysage"

3 commentaires:

  1. Hey Mohammed, I am amazed at how much we have in common! I also included in my blog post that I like to play video games. I am currently trying to convince my parents to buy me the game you like, Rainbow Six Siege. I also play basketball! I played basketball last year for Fortuna and am planning to try out for the upcoming season after soccer ends. Tangier looks incredible and everything you posted about Morocco was intriguing. I noticed you talked about playing video games and I am curious as to what console you play on. Do you by any chance play on Playstation? Feel free to check out my blog and see a photo from my local town along with everything about me! http://kevnoel.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hey Kevin, I'm glad to now you. I play on PS4 (PSN: Med3042). I'm going to check your blog thanks you to have send me the link.

      Supprimer
  2. Hey Mohammed, your blog is very cool. I also enjoy playing video games, but I don’t play them very often. I have yet to try Rainbow Six: Siege, but it looks really fun. I really enjoy playing sports, and I spend a lot of my free time practicing them. I mostly play basketball, but I am going to play football next season as well. Morocco is very beautiful based on the pictures you posted, I especially liked the last picture of the flag. How long have you lived in Morocco? I am excited to hear from you, check out my blog!

    RépondreSupprimer